Friday, August 27, 2021

Day at the Health Club

 

Today I took the day off of work, and Richard Bonomo came over to help Travalon and me move a free bookcase from a few blocks away. It began to rain really hard just before we started, but the rain was just a drizzle by the time we got to the place where the bookcase was, and it had ended by the time we got it home. It went very smoothly. 

After that, Travalon had to leave for work, so Rich and I went to the health club to work out. Since we didn't have a timeline, he made me do all sorts of stuff, and now I'm really sore. Then we had a late lunch outside at the Nau-Ti-Gal, facing the water, and then he looked at my computer. Boethius is very slow when he boots up, so Rich ran some sort of report, and it said that Boethius's hard drive is unusually slow. I feel like that's telling me something I already know, but Rich says it's useful information. He also got my really ancient computer running again.

Once Travalon came home from work, he and I went swimming at the health club. I thought they would be shocked to see me there again, but it seemed to be different people working at the front desk than earlier in the day. After we swam, we went to Camp Beef Butter BBQ, which is something a local restaurant does right near our house. They have a live band and a food truck. All the food was meat, and it's Friday, and I had leftover Mexican at home, but I did have some of Travalon's cornbread as we sat listening to a live band. Travalon liked it so much that he went back while I was leading Night Prayer. We will have to go back again sometime - maybe next Friday.


Famous Hat


No comments: