Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Photos of Sunset and Rich and Sea Caves

 

Not too much to say today. Travalon has renamed my Garcia Bear "Jer-Bear" because the real Garcia's name was Jerome (Jerry). My neighbor across the hall texted that there was a stunning sunset, so Travalon and I ran outside, and he grabbed his good camera.







And a couple from my camera.



But our neighbor took the best one of all!


Here are some photos from Rich's recent camping trip at Copper Falls State Park. First is Rich himself, cooking a pancake for breakfast.


These are sea caves near Bayfield, Wisconsin.



Would you like your photo to be featured on Famous Hat? Feel free to send it to me! I am very open to putting other people's material on this blog for my 3.5 readers to enjoy.


Famous Hat


No comments: