Monday, August 2, 2021

You May Be Getting Old...

 

...if a thing that was around the house when you were growing up is selling as "vintage" on Etsy:


I have no idea how much this sold for; it seems to be an archived image. I also have no idea what happened to the one we had around the house in the late 70's. For all I know, Ma Hat gave it to Goodwill or something, and someone found it and sold it on Etsy. Maybe this is even the same one!

Update on the walk Travalon and I took yesterday at Jackson Landing: it did show up on FitBit today. Usually it only takes a few minutes for workouts to show up, but last night it still wasn't showing up when I entered my food intake for the day. I have no idea why that walk took over twelve hours to register. Our interval training at Quarry Park showed up as "sport," which is what tennis usually shows up as, although one tennis game showed up as a walk. And when I walked in place while watching Peppa Pig some time ago, it showed up as "swimming." Hey, as long as I get credit for some kind of workout, I really don't care what FitBit chooses to call it.


Famous Hat


No comments: