Thursday, August 12, 2021

Profile Picture Update?

 

Today at lunch, instead of taking a rosary walk, I went over to my neighbor's house to help her with her laundry, and then we sat talking. I set my hat on the edge of her fireplace, and she thought it looked so cute with the sunglasses that she took a picture of it:


My question to my readers is: should I use this photo to update my profile picture on this blog? It's true that the photo I currently have is of me wearing the original Famous Hat, as I'm gazing at the vista from Rib Mountain. The original Famous Hat is now too beat up to wear around, so it's sitting on my closet shelf because I can't bring myself to get rid of it. Is it sort of a lie to use this picture as my profile picture since it isn't actually Famous Hat but Replacement Hat? But I like how it's just the hat and not me. Thoughts?


Famous Hat


No comments: