Friday, August 6, 2021

Video of Illinois Railway Museum

 

So I am blogging today, because I took the day off of work and spent the morning editing the train videos Travalon took at the Illinois Railway Museum back on my half-birthday. I left our inane dialogue in so that you could hear the sounds of the railway: the clackity-clack of the wheels on the tracks, the dinging of the crossing gates, and especially the horns and whistles on the trains. I hope this gives you a feel for riding on the trolleys and trains, and a mini-tour of the museum. A word of warning: it is over thirteen minutes long.


I hope you enjoyed the sights and sounds of the Illinois Railway Museum. Maybe you are even inspired to go visit it yourself. If you love trains, you won't be disappointed!


Famous Hat


No comments: