Thursday, August 19, 2021

When Plan B Works Out

 

This evening Travalon and I set off to go swimming at Marshall Park, which we had never swum at before. The beach was beautiful, except for the sign saying that it was closed due to cyanobacteria. Travalon said it looked clean enough, and there was a person swimming, but I figured they wouldn't close it unless it really was at dangerous levels. Since we were right by our health club, we decided to check out the outdoor pool. We figured it would be full of kids, but at that hour we were the only ones in it. We swam for quite a while (and my FitBit gave me credit for swimming), enjoying the clean salt water and the beautiful sky above us. The sun was hidden behind a cloud, but silver beams shone forth from its hiding place. Eventually an older gentleman came into the pool, but he stayed in the shallow end since we were in the deep end. After we had showered, I passed by the pool and noticed he had moved into the deep end once we left. Maybe we should take a chance on this pool more often. 

Guess what I found today? My "under the sea" coloring book that I colored some years ago! Some of the pictures I did with the metallic markers, and they didn't light up under the blacklight, but these sure did!






I'm glad that I was already so in love with neon markers even before having a blacklight! This gives me a whole bunch of pictures to enjoy with it.


Famous Hat


No comments: