Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Meta-Rosary


Here are some photos of the caffeine creations I have been whipping up.

 Korean whipped coffee (on milk)

 Vietnamese egg coffee

 whipped matcha

This picture didn't turn out that well because of the light reflecting off of it, but it's a plate I found while cleaning. It says: "Give us this day our daily bread," and it has pears painted on it that match the pears around the edge of the ceiling in our kitchen, so I hung it up there.


Travalon and I have been trying to keep a social distance from these neighbors the whole time we have lived here, but we turned a corner, and there they were. They seemed very calm and even let me take their picture.


And finally, the meta-rosary! It's kind of a mandala, because it's round, religious, and temporary. Here is a picture after I finished it last night.


And here it is in daylight, with a correction. See if you can find it.


Here are a couple more views of it. The Hail Mary beads are regular rosaries, and the Our Father beads are one-decade rosaries. I haven't prayed with it yet, but I plan to sit in the center and pick up each rosary as I get to it. I'll let you know how it goes.



Famous Hat

No comments: